Thursday, August 9, 2012

Race Photos

Man, race photos are generally terrible, but also hysterical. Enjoy!
I've decided no one looks good after an open water swim. No one. Goggle imprints on the face, the swim cap. . .
Somehow I gained a double chin while I was swimming!

Trying to pose: Yes, I was trying to do the "Call Me Maybe" look. Instead of looking cute, I look kind of angry. "Excuse me, Round Table, but I ordered a large pepperoni and you only gave me a medium. Fix the order, now!"


Deceptive picture: It looks like I'm beating all of these girls. Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. . .

Bad hair picture. That woman and I played cat and mouse on the bike course and the run course. Until run course mile 10 when she took me for good. Yeah, she's 51 years old. Bad. Ass.

The droopy body part: That droopy part over my otherwise perfectly good knee.


4 comments:

  1. Keep it up Suzanne! run... swim... bike...yogani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know that- Olympian swimmers spread their fingers wide to maximum surface. What do you think about that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know that. In fact, I thought spreading your fingers was not good because it allows too much water to pass through and doesn't allow for enough "catch." Still learning.

      Delete