Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Monkeying Around. . .



I'm headed to Costa Rica tonight. Not only does this mean it will be fabulous to explore a different country, but it also means I'm going to have to find some ways to keep training while on vacation.
I will go running, even though it will be humid and raining. I can't promise a lot of miles, but there will be determination. I will get in the pool and swim some laps, even if it is not a lap pool. I will get in the ocean if only to get more comfortable in it. I will hike for hours and walk as much as possible. I will use the gym at the resort, and do some cross training. I will also try some new activities that are sure to leave some sore muscles (in a good way), like surfing, or horseback riding, or doing cartwheels on the beach.

Hopefully the monkeys won't steal my stuff, or I won't end up with an iguana in my toilet. Then again, all good stories!

Buenos Dias. See you after May 10th with an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment