Friday, April 26, 2013

Fabulous Donations - 250 miles!

I received a donation for $250 to Barb's Race, which is super awesome. It took me almost a month to rack up 250 miles, but finished last weekend.

Mileage included: 7.81 miles swimming, 196.5 miles cycling, and 54.3 miles running. Total is 258.61 miles! I was on my bike a lot this month, and it definitely paid off.

TOP 5 STELLAR MOMENTS of 250 MILES!

1.) Improving my HITS Napa Valley Olympic triathlon time by over 25 minutes from last year, and finishing in under 3 hours. 2:57 is now my Olympic distance (1500 meter swim, 40k bike, 10k run) PERSONAL RECORD! Woot, whoooo!

2.) Standing on the podium after the Silicon Valley Sprint Triathlon - 2nd place in my age group!

3.) Going to a sassy wedding right after a triathlon. (There seems to be a theme here...)

4.) Riding 57 miles at Lake Berryessa, and supporting a friend who finished his first half Ironman distance event.

5.) Not freaking out (much) while swimming.


No comments:

Post a Comment