Wednesday, June 13, 2012

42 miles of Tour de Cure

First things first: A big shout out to my Tour de Cure donors, without whom, I would not have been able to participate in the ride. Can I get a what what!!

Jade, whom I have not seen since my days of high school cheer leading (Please don't judge) - I remember Jade as our sassy jr. cheerleader. I'm pretty sure the pom-poms were bigger than she was. THANKS FOR ROOTING FOR ME, JADE!

Denise, who usually contributes to professional cyclists, made a donation to me! Even after I told her I was not a professional, she still did not ask for a refund. THANK YOU FOR TREATING ME LIKE A PRO, DENISE!

I'm on Viddy. Check out my short video clip from the Tour de Cure ride this past Sunday: http://www.viddy.com/video/ae4d5481-58fa-4956-8726-2531319866a4


Lined up at the start line with the Mighty Broncos. Lots of corporate/club support for the event for the American Diabetes Association, and lots of really cool jerseys.

Looking tough.

After the race with Monica and Lindsey.



No comments:

Post a Comment