Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 12, 11, 10: I Digress

Sorry for my abrupt post that had nothing to do with The Fabulous Campaign. How dare I deviate from the point and talk about zombies? My apologies. *wink*

This will be short.

Monday: Swam for an hour at SCU, because it's the best swim in town. (No small children! YAY!) Then I met Team SassMouth for sushi and to talk about our trip to Tahoe this weekend.

Tuesday: Rode easy for about 20 miles: home to Los Gatos to Saratoga and back. Then I met my friend Eddie and ran 7.5 miles. Eddie just completed the Seattle Rock & Roll Marathon a few weeks ago. He also has an appreciation for race medals. I offered him mine, but he declined and said he would earn his own. Fair enough.

Wednesday: Spin class. Like the real spin class with all of my favorite people! Kim Cakes gave me a guest pass since she is still a member at Club One. I sweat a lot and did not have to endure the circus. It was awesome.

More later -- LIVE FROM TAHOE! It's TRANS TAHOE RELAY TIME!



No comments:

Post a Comment